Our Men's Ministry exists to help men in their neighborhoods and areas to connect:
· Intimately with God
· Intentionally with God’s family
· Influentially with God’s world
We are intentional about growing in our relationships with God, our wives & children, and with other Christian men. We encourage men to live the life God intended by connecting, equipping, mentoring and empowering one another, primarily through relationships.
Men on the Ascent Camping Trip - September 22-24, 2017
Lots of free time for
- Hiking, ATVs, Jeeps, mountain biking
- Fishing (nearby Lake Isabel and St. Charles headwaters have brown and brook trout).
- Canoeing (rentals at lake Isabel)
- Horseshoes and volleyball
- Relaxing (remember that?)
- S'mores around the fire
This is a campout for men and their sons who are High School Juniors or older.
Information on Spruce Group Campsite, click here. See it on Google maps here.
Men on the Ascent Bible Study - Tuesdays, 6:15 a.m.
Men on the Ascent Bible Study combined personal Bible study, group discussion and prayer, and a short teaching. The fall 2017 study begins on Tuesday, September 12. Registration isn't required but let us know you're coming by signing up here.
This year we will be studying the two books written by Luke: The Gospel of Luke and The Acts of the Apostles (Acts); a great duo!
Whether you are experienced in Bible study and walking with God or brand new, we invite you to join us for a practical time in the Word--We'll study for application in daily life and learn how to help others do the same.
6:00am coffee served, 6:15am study begins (done at 7:30am)
- Woodmoor Campus - Room 213; contact Scott Campbell: 719-955-2518, Email Scott.
- Northgate Campus - Shots Coffee, 162 Tracker Drive, Colorado Springs, near Bass Pro. Sign up here
6:00-7:30pm, Woodmoor Campus, Room 214