If you are in need of help or know someone that does, click here for a list of several resources available.
To download this file, right-click on the following link and select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As...":
Download this file
2017 Run to the Ascent | 5K for Schools
The 2017 Run to the Ascent is set to be a fun event and will make a difference! Run or walk with us:
- More than 500 pounds of color!
- Live music, food trucks, fun vendors, and more at the end
- Kids fun run and kids obstacle course
- SWAG from sponsors
- Monkey Ball, teen challenges, and dunk-the-pastor
Two-time Olympic medalist Frank Shorter will be our starting marshal! Frank will be autographing his new book, My Marathon.
This year's theme - School Spirit
Awards for the best school spirit will be given!
Suicide is at epidemic levels
Our community is banding together to stop teen suicides in their tracks. Resources for teens will be on site, plus all proceeds go to our local schools to help them with this important work. For more information and ways you can help, visit yellowribbon.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not able to sponsor, run, vend, or volunteer and wish to make a donation, consider making a donaiton for the cause. All donations are 100% tax deductible. Donate via Run to the Ascent Donations
To make a difference
Run to the Ascent | 5K for Schools
- Saturday, June 17, 2017, 9am start; arrive by 8:30 for parking (streets will close prior to the race)
- Parking: Lewis Palmer Middle School, The Ascent Church, and other local lots (watch for directions as you arrive and here on this website)
Entertainment by Ashontz on race day!