To register, click here!
You can also register by searching Active.com for "Run to the Ascent". See you there!
For more information
For more informaiton contact Scott Campbell
2017 Run to the Ascent | 5K for Schools
The 2017 Run to the Ascent is set to be a fun event and will make a difference! Run or walk with us:
- More than 500 pounds of color!
- Live music, food trucks, fun vendors, and more at the end
- Kids fun run and kids obstacle course
- SWAG from sponsors
- Monkey Ball, teen challenges, and (most likely) dunk-the-pastor
Two-time Olympic medalist Frank Shorter will be our starting marshal! He'll be present to autograph his new book. He might even raffle off a jersey with his Olympic time!
This year's theme - School Spirit
Awards for the best school spirit will be given! Have lots of fun with this one!
Suicide is at epidemic levels
A major motivator for this run is to stop teen suicides in their tracks. We'll have resources for teens on site, plus all proceeds go to our local schools to help them with this important work, as they are often on the front lines. For more information and to see how you can help, visit www.yellowribbon.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run to the Ascent | 5K for Schools
- Saturday, June 17, 2017, 9am start; arrive by 8:30 for parking (streets will close prior to the race)
- Parking: Lewis Palmer Middle School, The Ascent Church, and other local lots (watch for directions as you arrive and here on this website)